Digital Die Cutting
Printed Vinyl Films, Unprinted Vinyl Films, Logos, Decals, Vinyl Legends, Polycarbonate Signage, Polyethylene Signage, Thin Aluminum Sheets, Cardboard, Corrugated Plastic, ABS, Fiberglass, Gauge Plastics
Computerized Cutter to fine tune your end products.
Digital Die Cutting Capabilities:
- 24” x 30” Orbital X Photopolymer Processor
- Painted colour or clear coat with UV protection
Logos, Decals, Labels, Face Plates, Control Panels, Plastics, Polycarbonate Products
Die Cutting (full cut) or kiss cutting (partial cut) Materials.
Die Cutting Capabilities:
- 1 – 29” x 36” Clam shell with heat and embossing dwell cycle
- 1 – 36” x 60” Flatbed hydraulic with heat and embossing dwell cycle
Braille Signage, Domed Name Plates
Embossing – a male and female die to form a raised component of a sign.
- 1 - 29" x 36" Clam Shell with heat and embossing dwell cycle
- 1 - 36" x 60" Flatbed Hydraulic with heat and embossing dwell cycle
Anti-Graffiti, Decals, Masking, Panels, Pre-Spacing, Scratch Resistance
Providing a protective film, an adhesive or laminate two parts together to make a product stronger.
- 2 - 66" Multi roll / station Heater Laminators with unwind/slitting and rewind options
- 6 - 60" Cold Laminators with unwind / rewind options
- 6 - 36" Cold Laminators with unwind option